Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Please Join Us!

Craig,
We start gathering at Rush's chat room at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time, catching up with each other and getting ready to watch the movie of the week--Tonight's movie will be "Castle in the Desert."

Rush will count us down so we can all start our copies (tape or DVD) together at 8:30. Even when we don't have the movie that week . . . we still join in because our usual conversations can get way beyond that night's movie!!

Craig, I hope you mark October 29th on your calendar because we'll be having our annual Halloween party where everyone comes in virtual costume as one of the characters in a Chan movie. (My nome de Chan has been Mrs. Lowell from CC's Secret for some years now!)

So please come over to the chat room and join us tonight!

Take care,
Virginia

Re: Re: Our Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "Castle in the Desert" (8PM, EDT)

Dear Craig,

WELCOME! I do hope that you will join with us for our Chat that begins very soon this evening as I write this. Your devotion is obvious from your message! We watch the film together as we chat and discuss. If you cannot make it this evening, hopefully you will be able to do so in the near future...

Sincererly,
Rush Glick