Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back from Siberia

Dear CCF Members and Friends,

My honorable wife and I returned last night from a VERY eventful and wonderful trip to Moscow and Novosibirsk (the capital of Siberia). As many of you konw, we were there on the first of two trips to adopt our second daughter. My deepest appreciation to everyone for the kind thoughts and prayers.

Also, profound thanks to Virginia and everyone for carrying on our weekly Chat last Monday. I am sure that all went very well, if not better than usual. I had thought of trying to seek out Internet access early that morning (Novosibirsk time), but, with humble apologies, the prospect for this product of a warm, southern California climate of venturing out into sub-zero temperatures amidst snow flurries to do so was a bit daunting!

Again, thank you so much, everyone. See you on Monday night...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Back from Siberia

Dear Rush,

I'm so glad to read that you and your wife are back safely. I trust this was a productive and enjoyable trip.

Regarding the cold, welcome to the world of us Midwesterners :) We're dealing with yet another snowstorm today.

Steve

Re: Re: Back from Siberia

Rush,
We had fun on Monday night but I think we all would agree that it's alway better with you!!

The only thing that could make it better - and all of us happy! - is when you and Marie are at home with BOTH of your daughters and you all safe, sound and happy!

Virginia