Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Good Omen

Today I saw the Chan twin. This time however, I didn't know he was there. He just appeared out of no where when I was getting dessert.

So this is definitly a good omen for Rush and his family.

Re: Very Good Omen

Dear NW,

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Very Good Omen

Dear Rush,

You are welcome so much. Of course Joe didn't know what I was talking about what being a good omen. Until I expalined it to him. I believe seeing him is a good omen for us both. Wish me luck for a job that I am going to file an application for.

It's for four days a week. 11pm to 7am. It is with Summit Security and I seen where they have accounts. Which is great. then I can be with you and the others on Monday nights.

Sincerely,

Nightwolf

Re: Re: Re: Very Good Omen

Dear NW,

That was certainly a very good omen, indeed!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Good Omen

Rush and Nightwolf,
I hope that this is a truly good omen for you all!!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted sooner but everything has been out since late Wednesday night - at least we were spared the three tornadoes that hit our area!

I have good news: The doctor said Wednesday that I am now on the schedule for my left hip to be replaced in July. It sounds like it's going to be as close to being a slam dunk as surgery can get.

It looks like I won't be in the hospital that long and, since they won't cut me loose until and unless I can get around on my own steam, I'll be going straight home from the hospital.

I'll be getting physical therapists to the house but I'm hoping that the trips to the fitness center will help me get through all this that much faster and more easily.

In the meantime . . . everybody get ready to watch Castle in the Desert in tomorrow's Chat Room and keep positive thoughts for Rush, Marie and Nightwolf!!

Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Good Omen

Va,

Well I went bac friday to the company. They needed to make a copy of my diploma, birth certifacate and utility bill. Extra proof as to whom I am and such.

Seems theydon't have full time or overnights on the weekends as of yet. They will let me know. I swear Joe is curising me on this. I swear on my ancestors that is how I feel.

Nightwolf

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Good Omen

NW,
I'll do a gris-gris for you!!
Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Good Omen

Dear Rush,

It sure was.

Sincerely,
Nightwolf