Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: My abrupt departure...

Dear Virginia,

Thank you for the very kind thoughts. As I type this message, mother and new daughter are together in our room. Rachel is having a tough time going to sleep, although she did very well in that regard last night.

I finally discovered how to type Ys and Zs on this keyboard. To type Y, one needs to use the Y key, and to make a Y the Z key is used!

When I got cut off, I noted that I was making posts at the Chat with no answers coming. I was not sure what was happening until I realized later that my Internet time had been terminated by the reception desk. Oh, well, I hope that everyone understood that I did not just take off suddenly.

Take care, and continued best wishes and prayers on your upcoming procedure.

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: My abrupt departure...

Rush,
We know you too well to think you could ever be rude!!

It must be difficult to realize that Rachel is having any kind of a problem going to sleep but you and Marie are both there to ease her through her transition period.

Plus you all are helping her to understand that she has some very special people who will always try to be there for Rachel as she grows up!

Take care and stay warm!
Virginia

Re: My abrupt departure...

Dear Rush,

As I wirte this I recall first meeting you at the Yahoo Club which is now a group. You are very far from being rude. I figured as much that the internet service was terminated after some time. I am pleased to have read in one message that Rachel was with you and Marie.

You will help her through the transition of being with two special people who will love her, as well as havig the love of a older sister, which is Sarah. She will come to know tht two wonderful people have opend their hearts to her, and to give her a family to call her own.

Safe return to the states with Marie and Rachel. As well as yourself my friend.

Sincerely,

Nightwolf