Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Virginia

Has anyone heard anything from or about Virginia since her operation on the 27th?

Virginia, if you see this message, you remain in our thoughts and prayers...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Virginia

I haven't heard anything. I was hoping you were posting to say you had heard. Hopefully she's home and just hasn't felt like tackling the computer. I'm still praying she heals fast and will be back with us soon.
ynnv

Re: Virginia

The news is good. Bill Lutters posted this on Kurt's board on Wednesday:

"Hi all! I received great news this morning that our Virginia came through her hip replacement surgery with "flying colors"!

She is having the expected amount of pain that goes along with this procedure.

Her hospital stay is expected to be four days. She hopes to be back on-line asap.

She will remain in my thoughts and prayers! TYSM--Bill "

Re: Re: Virginia

Gosh, I don't get around much these days.....I didn't even know she was having surgery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Steve,

Thanks so much for the update. I have been thinking about Virginia all week and have actually been stopping by our message board here numerous times, in hopes there was some news.

Here's a "toast" to Virginia (from her virtual beverage cart) for a VERY speedy recovery! Get well soon.

Thanks again Steve for the post.
Matt

Dear Steve,

I thank you as well for the good news about Virginia. She surely remains in our foremost thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Rush