Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Chan At The Circus

I see Turner Classic Movies is going to run Charlie Chan At The Circus June 10th at 8:00 PM. I don't know which time zone that refers to. I guess they may start running all of them again. Who knows. Who cares. I have them all now.

Re: Charlie Chan At The Circus

Jack,

You are correct that TCM will be showing "Charlie Chan at the Circus" on Tuesday June 10th at 8:00 PM (EST).

TCM will actually be showing THREE Charlie Chan films that evening, running them one after another! "Charlie Chan in Honolulu" will start at 9:30 PM (EST) and "The Scarlet Clue" will start at 10:45 PM (EST).

Since TCM will be running three Charlie Chan films on Tuesday evening June 10th, we are planning on meeting and chatting that night, rather than meeting on Monday that week. We'll either be watching/chatting together via TCM or DVD/VHS. It will truly be a "Chan-a-thon" on Tuesday June 10th! I only hope Virginia's virtual beverage cart is well stocked that night, lol.

Let's hope that this is only the begining with TCM and they will begin showing more Charlie Chan films!

About the Beverage Cart

I may try to drop by . . . if not the beverage cart is programmed to dish out what you all can take!!

I am home and getting around on my new hip (thanks to the pain pills!). I did end up with an enexplicable swelling in my legs, mostly in my left leg that got the hip, but I'm doing well . . . . Pretty soon I'll be doing my virtual Happy Dance again in the chat room!!

Re: About the Beverage Cart

I am delighted to hear that you are recovering nicely and I will pray that it continues to go well.

I miss seeing you on Monday night and I haven't been quite up to snuff without my prune juice from the beverage cart.

All the best, Va

Mike

Re: Re: About the Beverage Cart

Yes, I should be up to speed and running fully amuck soon!!

Plus the beverage is always stocked with prune juice anytime you need it!

Virginia

Re: Charlie Chan At The Circus

Thanks,
I see TCM is running oriental films all night that night.
Wong, Moto etc.