Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday night chat

I am so glad I found this site!!! Now for Monday night chat on CC in London, everyone starts the film at 8:00pm Eastern time and then chat on line while the movie is in progress or wait until after it ends??? Thank you for the info in advance on how this works!!

Re: Monday night chat

We will gather tomorrow night at 8 PM (EDT) so that each of us can start our tapes/DVDs at the same time at 8:30 (EDT).

That way we can comment on what's happening on the screen as we watch it . . . or talk about something else, as frequently happens whether we have the tape or dvd or not!

Virginia

Re: Re: Monday night chat

I meant to mention that the movie tomorrow night (June 23rd) is CC in Paris. Just click on the website link above and then go to the calendar.

Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Monday night chat

Thank you for the reply Virginia!! I look forward to joining in on the chat!! As you may know, "many strange crimes committed in the sewers of Paris!!!! " I noticed in the email below from Rush that he said 8pm start. Are there virtual dlinks until start time at 8:30pm. Thank you-Peter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday night chat

We have our virtual beverage cart up to and well into the movie time!!

Tonight's specialties will be donuts and donut holes in honor of CC in Paris plus my grandfather's recipe for Rum Punch.

Virginia