Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Monday Night Chat 6/23

I wish the movies happened a couple times a week Rush!!! Lots of fun!!! Sox just took the lead in the 8th from the D-Backs 5-4!!! What team do you follow? I can follow on Mondays while I produce the games but will not be able to watch!! Talk to you soon- Pete

Re: Re: Re: Monday Night Chat 6/23

Dear Pete,

I follow the Padres, although that is a little painful this year. Your Red Sox would probably be my favorite American League team. Fenway Park has much to do with that, along with the fact that one of San Diego's favorite sons, Ted Williams, played for the minor league Padres, and the rest is Red Sox/Hall of Fame history...

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday Night Chat 6/23

Rush, Who could ever forget that fact!!!! Ted was some kind of player and lost all thise years to the War as well!!His son was a lot to be desired though, a creep from the word go and a real sleeze ball. Hard to figure he came from Ted!!! Go to CharlieChan.net I told Steve O about some of my days travelling with Sox!!! looking forward to Monday!!