Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tonight's Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan at the Circus"

How many children did Charlie Chan finally have?

Re: Re: Tonight's Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan at the Circus"

Good Evening all.... Not sure if I will be able to join back with you tonight for one of my personal favs "At the Circus". Either way, I am certain that a good time will be had by all, especially after checking out Virginia's recipe and her what she always has to offer on her virtual beverage cart.

Rush, et al - i did want to bring to your attention a response from "Punch" in a response to a previous string posted just 10 days ago regarding the possible location of a residence on Punchbowl Hill and Porspect St. Very interesting info that Punch had to share after visiting the site - just thought you might want to read in case the delayed response got lost with more current posts.

Talk soon folks!

Re: Re: Re: Tonight's Monday Evening Chat/Film Viewing: "Charlie Chan at the Circus"

Dear Roy,

It was great having you back with us for the chat tonight! I hope that you will be able to make it regularly.

Thank you for noting the post by Punch. I had missed it, but I replied just now.

Sincerely,
Rush