Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Hard to Find Movies

Matt,
Thank you, too!
Virginia

Re: Re: Hard to Find Movies

Unfortunately the site you mentioned is more than a grey market company, they are black market are are definitely selling illegal product they've probably dubbed from commercial copies.

Just an FYI.

Re: Re: Re: Hard to Find Movies

Steve,
Darn it!
Virginia

Re: Re: Re: Hard to Find Movies

Steve,With almost all of the FOX CHAN's out via legit DVD, Why isn't FOX aggressively going after these grey and black market companies? If they were selling bootlegs of current movies, they'd go after them but not the classic movies. If I was FOX, I would sue them to the point of putting them out of business! These bootleggers would be forced to go out and beg money with a Tin Cup, like many homeless people do. I would rather that Hard To Find Movies rot away in the studio vault then have some bootlegger profit from them in Subpar, Atrocious looking Videos!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hard to Find Movies

Sorry, I didn't want to appear to mean spirited. It is just that bootleggers are irritating me. With the bootleggers product out there, Most studios would be hesitant to release classic movies on DVD. We are just lucky to have FOX release all those CHAN's on DVD. Now if only WARNER will release the remaining CHAN's than noone will have to depend on the bootleggers to watch CHARLIE CHAN.