Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Monday Night Chan Viewings

Rush posts at least the current month of Chan movies over at http://charliechanfamily.tripod.com/id274.html.

We have been watching the Chans in order to coincide with the DVD release of the last of the Fox/Chan boxed sets (# 5). We're beginning the Sidney Toler Chans Monday with CC in Honolulu.

You might want to check my link above for the recipes I've posted for Monday, which also includes back recipes.

And, yes, the Sopapillas would be better for Reno, Rio, etc,; but they're also great for families like the Chans in Honolulu!

I hope to see you there Monday!

Virginia

Re: Re: Monday Night Chan Viewings

Dear Mystery Man,

You can find our monthly Calendar here at our Web site. I hope that you will consider our invitation to join with us this Monday evening (Labor Day) as we watch "Charlie Chan in Honolulu."

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Re: Re: Monday Night Chan Viewings

TYSM to the both of you! I forgot today was Labor day...I spent it with family and friends, You know the stuff that makes life fun...Bar-B-Que, Music, Loads of Stories, and more Bar-B-Que!! WOW I won't eat for a week!!

I will show up next week to enjoy the Chan film with my Web friends. I'm popping in the DVD right now of this weeks showing....ahhh now where's that pillow?

MysteryMan