Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Owns Rights To Other CHARLIE CHANS?

Now that FOX has completed their CHARLIE CHAN COLLECTION on DVD and we are still waiting for WARNER to find better prints for their CHARLIE CHAN films, I am curious about other CHARLIE CHAN stuff that have yet hit LEGIT DVD. Who owns the rights to THE NEW ADVENTURES OF CHARLIE CHAN TV series that had J. Carrol Naish as CHARLIE CHAN? Also who owns the rights to the TV Movie, THE RETURN OF CHARLIE CHAN with Ross Martin and the Cartoon TV Series, CHARLIE CHAN AND THE CHAN CLAN? While most people wouldn't care, CHARLIE CHAN COMPLETISTS like me would like to buy Legit DVD's!

Re: Who Owns Rights To Other CHARLIE CHANS? Plus . . .

Ditto to what Rush said!

Rush, while I'm at it, I'm hoping to be at the chat room but we are having computer problems, heavy-duty rains today, not to mention one or two other little problems!

I have a new page at my website, all ready for Halloween at my website above, plus goodies on the page for Vincent Price. I will be adding Halloween goodies as I can on Maven's Recipe of the Week Page at http://tommenterprises.tripod.com/id8.html.

Hoping to see you all tonight,
Virginia