Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: gratitude for Virginia and Rush

Patrick,
I think I can speak for Rush that you are one of the reasons we do our websites! To make as much information as available as possible!

And please check my link above for some Hunt Club Sandwiches in honor of tonight being Charlie Chan at the Race Track . . . . Yes, Maven dug them up for the Hunt in CC in London but . . . horses are horses and good food is great anytime!

Virginia

Re: gratitude for Virginia and Rush

Patrick:

I can only echo the sentiments you shared with us - I so enjoyed reading it. Finding Charlie Chan again was like hugging an old friend that you haven't seen for a long while. The difference this time around - at least for me anyway - is that we've got lots of friends to share him with here. I used to enjoy watching Charlie on my old 13" B&W Panasonic TV on a late night Chan Film Festival as part of Boston's WCVB "5 All Nite" programming back in the early to mid 70's. It's been a real treat to be able to come here on occasion and read the many different stories and tid-bits that folks have to share about our favorite sleuth. These films are indeed a treasure.

My best to all,

Roy Allen-Webber

Re: Re: gratitude for Virginia and Rush

Roy - I used to watch TV 38 out of Boston, late night on Saturday 1AM Sunday - I was stationed at Pease AFB in NH at Portsmouth. Fun. Later taped them when I lived in Hartford, Ct from the cable run of TV 38. Some of the films we watch are in my old collection from 38. Small world! Best Regards to all