Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newbie Here . . .

Hello All,
I just discovered this site . . . I'm so glad to see that it is here. I was always a fan of C.C. as a child . . . and had added the VHS coll. of C.C. movies to my personal collection years ago. I was so pleased to discover that 20th Cen. Fox had 5 volumes of C.C. movies!!! I found them at the local Costco store and went back and bought all 5 Vol.!!!! I've been having a C.C. moviethon for the past few days . . . just pop a bowl of corn and I'm set for revisiting my childhood favorite detective.

Thanks to whomever put this site together . . . I'm learning more and more about the "Chan" family than I ever knew!!!

Re: Newbie Here . . .

Dear HCFD,
That's Rush Glick who has pulled this website together, plus he's featured on the featurettes on at least the first three if not four boxed sets.

He is our Fearless Leader in our Chat Room here!

Virginia

Re: Newbie Here . . .

Dear Honorary Chan Family Daughter: There is also a fine collection of 6 later Chan films available called "The Charlie Chan Chanthology".

Re: Re: Newbie Here . . .

[8-)Hi Russell -
I had these 6 in VHS that I bought yrs. ago . . . and now bought this DVD set as well . . . now I own 29 of the 44 movies.