Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Charlie Chan gift set

Hello . . .
I just discovered this site . . . and if you have a Costco store near you or are a member . . . you can purchase all the Fox Vol.1-5 releases from them for a very reasonable price . . I just bought the whole collection myself. I really like all the extra stuff included in this release . . . lots of great background info I never knew!!

Re: Re: Charlie Chan gift set

Dear HCFD,
Welcome!
Have you also tried www.charliechan.net with it's message board? Definitely worth your time . . . .

As is Rush's Chat Room on Monday Nights!!

I hope you can make it when you can!

I also have a little website with a Chan page. The link is above if you have time to check it out . . . okay, this is a blatant plug because I (Maven) also have a Recipe Page over there!

Virginia

Re: Re: Charlie Chan gift set

This was great information! I needed to go to two different Costco stores to find them - apparently not all the Costco locations receive the same mix of holiday dvd's. It was hard to choose which boxed set to purchase, but I'm sure my brother will love any of them. Thanks for the tip!

Lynn