Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Found My Cartoon!

I have finally done it!!

I have finally found the cartoon that has haunted me since I was a child.

Okay, that was just a few years ago since all Chan Fan ladies are only 29 - that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Please don't ask me why it took me so long to realize that I could do a search for it on youtube.com.

This cartoon is from Warner Brothers' Merrie Melody anarchists . . . cartoonists and shows Adolf Hitler, himself, flying to Moscow not realizing that there are gremlins attacking his plane . . . you could say right under his nose!

It's just over 7 minutes but very funny!!

Merry Christmas!
Virginia

P.S. Our Gremlins?!

I suddenly realized that we may now know what our Chat Room gremlins look like!--VA

Re: I Found My Cartoon!

Where can we see the cartoon?

Re: Re: I Found My Cartoon!

You can find a link to it at the link above at my website plus the link to the youtube.com site.
And remember www.theoldmoviemaven.com for going directly to my home page.

Re: I Found My Cartoon!

Dear Virginia,

That one is also in my memory bank, along side the image of Hitler giving a jibberish-fill speech as Daffy Duck, shot from a cannon, I believe, streaks toward toward and slams into "Der Fuhrer's Face."

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: Re: I Found My Cartoon!

Rush,

Your cartoon is "Daffy the Commando," like Virginia's a laugh riot for its time. See you soon in the chat room!

mike s