Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
happy new year

hi all happy new year... i haven't been on the pc too much lately, i have really lost interest in it an awful lot.
i don,t really have the enjoyment i use to have with it.
i have been doing more wood work and watching th news and old movies mostly.ccmb had a lot to do with my getting off th pc a lot.
we had a very large family get together at Christmes time,elliott was here from Iraq,and his fanily and all our kids and several grandkids,so we had a grand time,i took tons of pictures.
we staYED HOME FOR NEW YEARS EVE,WENT TO BED AT 10 PM,OPPS !!!presently watching CC in Monte Carlo,so ibetter get off here before ni get too "chatty" as i have been accused of,and rightly so..maybe see you tomorr.ow nite.....Evan

Re: happy new year

Dear Evan,

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family! Please relay my best wishes to Elliot and all of our appreciation for his service to our country.

Whenever you feel like using your PC, please feel free to check in on us! I am sure that you enjoyed your viewing of "Charlie Chan in Monte Carlo."

Take care, and best wishes...

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: happy new year

Evan,
You will always be welcome here, PC or not!!

Plus, I have added most of the bloopers I've collected over the years on the Chans but haven't updated them yet . . . I'll be doing that over the next few days if things get less hectic around here!

Happy New Year!

Virginia

Re: Re: happy new year

It has been quite a long time since I watched a movie along with you all. But be sure that my collection of DVDs gets a lot of use every week. I even got used to watching the first 3 Roland Winters movies. I seemed to have gotten by his terrible rendition of a Chinese accent.

Re: Re: Re: happy new year

John,
As we say around these parts: The only bad Chan is NO Chan!

Virginia