Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Chan DVD box sets for sale.

I've got the following Charlie Chan DVDs I'm looking to sell. I've watched them all once, there are no scratches or problems with any of the discs, and I'm looking to get rid of them.

Charlie Chan DVD set Volume 5. Includes 7 movies, Sidney Toler: Murder Cruise, Murder Over New York, Dead Men Tell, Castle In The Desert, Panama, Wax Museum and Rio. These are all original DVDs in wonderful condition in original boxes!

Charlie Chan DVD set Volume 4. Includes 4 movies, Sidney Toler: Reno, Treasure Island, City in Darkness and Honolulu. Also includes a recreation of the lost
film Charlie Chan's courage. These are all original DVDs in wonderful condition in original boxes!

Charlie Chan DVD set Volume 3. Includes 4 movies, Warner Oland; On Broadway, Secret, The Black Camel and Monte Carlo. Behind That Curtain is also included on
one of the DVDs. These are all original DVDs in wonderful condition in original boxes!

Charlie Chan in the Jade Mask. Sidney Toler DVD.

The box sets are $30+shipping, the Jade Mask is $4+shipping. I'm only looking to sell in the U.S., I have lots of references available (used to deal with CDs and baseball cards). If you want all of them (the three box sets + Jade Mask) I can sell them for $100, I'll pay shipping and insurance in the U.S.

My email is bobgaj (at) gmail (dot) [com] ; I have those () and [] in there to avoid the spambots.

Oh, these are the only ones I have, and I only have one of each. Thanks for reading.