Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's been determined/ETC

Spoke to my father on tuesday night. Tol dhim of family I ran into and solvng the mystery with my uncle. Anyway, as we were talking I told my father that Joe had no ontentions of marrying me. My father toldme that he was way ahead of me on that one. I inquired and my father told me. First was that Joe didn't know that my father gave his blessing well beofre Joe asked for my hand in marriage. Secind was that he said it was the proper thing to do. Third was the time going by and nothing. I even told my father that when me and Joe moved in to where Iam now. That he changed. My father toldme that he knew he changed a great deal. I told my father about Joe wanting to save Stefan's house by getting a lower mortgage for him and then being put on the deed. You know a partner. I told Joe what house and he told me. I told him it wa ssomething that he wanted to do and that I wasn't involved in it. Joe wa slike well I'm doing it for you wherer you can't put out for I will be a partner. I want no part of it. I careless. I know what will happen he tried with the husband and couldn't. So the samething will happen with Stefan that he can't do it.

His **** fault that he is in debt. Not mine. i warned him and he didn't heed the warning. Maxed out his bank credit card that I helped him get. His story is that Sally did a great deal for us. I let a f25ew hings go by every noiw and then. Yeah okay. Wait til he comes to know that I will cancel him being joint card holder. ONce it is paid. I ain't having this card maxed out anymore.

Yesterday I told him that you can't trust any of them. And that if he had the moeny he would move. Then the story was told again. Sally has done a great deal. No one like her would do what she did. Yada Yada.......

Well like the saying goes....Never a bridesmaid never a bride. Well it don't bother me. When I did the chan on him about I preffer to be kept in the dark.....well it's true. Now him and Sally have a bank account together. has her pay the bills when I use to. Gee....guess I am nobody. Now he tells me that he is thinking about getting SDally's nephew and his future wife reasoable wedding bands. I told my fathe rthis. My father said to me to let him do what he wants. My father is right.

He wants to use his credit cards and such hey go ahead. I don't want to hear about. I told my fathe rhe should give them both the wedding bands that are sitting in my box. Hell I am tired of looking at them. As a matter of fact ia m going to tell Joe that when i ask him why he doidn't want to marry after all.

I really get Sally ******* When she talks to me I don't look at her. Of course I could hear her. She tell sme that I and Joe did a lot for them. Oh yeah....I had to go on Social Service and was threanted if I didn't. Oh yeah get a $300 renters check, $176 in food stamps. She enjoy it while she can. For whne I get back to work, it stops. And i'll be happy.

Best part....yesterday before Joe left for work. Sally and her husband had a fight. She didn't ask him to go to a thrift shop. Well he is right. She never does. Now Joe mentions afterwards that ehy are looking dfor security where he works. HE tells me he wantsa to talk to Mike about me. And see if he has something or get me something out in Suffolk county. Gee.....guess I am an embarressment to go to work with Joe.

My cardsd are growing closer and closer to be laid out on the table. Sally told me day before yesterday, that Joe told Stefan he had no intentions of moving. So now I know he intends to see if he can become a partner and have his name on the deed. And that Sally better be nice to him for he'll have a say in the matter. Yeah okay......tells this nocturnal person to be on guard at all times.

In conclusion.......I know where I stand.