Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you so much!

I thank you all for allowing me to participate at the opening of last evening's film, "Charlie Chan at Monte Carlo." I was a bit distracted, as in the later stage of my stay with you, our Littler One, was banging out a cacophonous "melody" on our piano. It was father-at-home-alone-with-two-year-old-daughter night, as my honorable wife and first daughter were at a music performance for a 6th birthday gift.

Thank you ALL again for your very kind indulgence!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Thank you so much!

Rush,
Everybody in the chat room last night understood that Daddy was doing double duty with delightful daughter doing her dog-gonedest to enliven things for us!!

Speaking strictly for myself, I was grateful that you started us out with the count-down!

And, by the way, I hope that Honorable Wife and # 1 Daughter enjoyed their evening of entertainment as well?!

Virginia

Re: Thank you so much!

Rush,

Thank your understanding wife, and family members, for allowing us to "steal you away" from your fatherly responsibilities to get us started on Monday.

If there's a person that needs to be cloned, it's you.

Aloha to you and your family.

Steve