Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'mmmmmmmmmmmbackkkkkkkkkkk !!!!

I'm back, PC fell in a Blackhole,i hope the PC cops don't get me... got eatten by a Sandworm..
I clicked on a false anti virus pop up that looked like my Norton and Microsoft antivirus tools.
Got wiped out,so keep a sharp eye out for this stuff. HOT! HOT! and Humid,many many clouds no rain.
Gotta go,don't want to get too "chatty" been frowned upon for that in the CCMB site i no longer go to,too many onery elitist folks over there,i wear biboveralls and work my garden and just be a plain as i can be,probably seen as a "country Bumkin"..OH yeh ! my youngest son Ryne the one who called himself Wedderburn after the ship i was on, has been in the US Navy Great Lakes bootcamp now 11 days,Elliott my older son the SWCC is getting ready for his 3rd deployment,only have one kid left at home out of 11 all total we had. Catty too long,gotta git...Evan

HOT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Welcome back, Blot!!

I have a nice supply of India Ink in our virtual beverage cart for you!!

Virginia

Re: I'mmmmmmmmmmmbackkkkkkkkkkk !!!!

Dear Evan,

Welcome back! I hope that you know that you are free to be your "chatty" self here at our humble Message Board! Please do not be a stranger.

Our very best wishes to your son, Elliot. His service is appreciated and honored.

My family and I passed fairly near to your territory last week as we drove down the 395 home from Lake Tahoe. On the way, we experienced spme of the weather you memtion.

I hope that you can drop in on our Chat tomorrow (Monday) evening.

Sincerely,
Rush