Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Chan on ThisTV

I wanted to watch some of these movies so bad but I didn't see the advertisement for it until after it had aired on ThisTV. Too bad, I'm leaving for Iraq in a couple of weeks, hope they will have a re-run when I get back in March 2010.

Re: Charlie Chan on ThisTV

Dear Bill,

Our profound appreciation and heartfelt prayers will accompany to as you go to Iraq.

Will you have access to a DVD player while you are there? I have noted that the Chan films that have been airing on ThisTV are the same films that are in the "Charlie Chan Chanthology," a boxed set of six DVDs that was released by MGM Home Entertainment several years ago. This set is still sold through many outlets, and would be compact enough to carry with you, perhaps.

Thank you for your service...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Rush,

Thank you for your response. I'm not taking any electronics with me except for the I-Pod my daughter is letting me borrow. I'm going over this time as a Department of Army civilian. I was mobilized as a Army Reservist in 2006 to Kuwait so I know a little of what to expect.

I'll look into the DVD's when I get back. Working 80 hours a week won't give me a lot of free time. I haven't seen a Charlie Chan movie since I was young boy.

Bill,
Our thoughts and love go with you as well as hope that you will join us some Monday night for one of our chats when you get back!

Please keep us posted on how you're doing if you get a chance!

Vaya con Dios y Buenos Suerte!
Virginia