Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: David Dong my father appeared in Honolulu and Greatest Case

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your father. I didn't know that some of the Charlie Chan films were lost, including "Charlie Chan's Greatest Case."

Dear Richard,

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your father. It was several years ago that I learned of his and other of your family members' contributions from the late Virginia Quinn Kay. Since that time, I have sought to learn what I could, sharing it here at this present web site. Your father David will be fondly remembered by Charlie Chan fans, and, certainly by all who had the pleasure of knowing him personally.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Thank you all for your kind words. I learned quite a bit about the movies from your website and wanted to say Thank You. Seeing him as a boy made me remember what a golden age he lived in.

Dear Richard,

Like the other Charlie Chan fans, I am saddened by news of your father's passing.

Thank you for sharing information about your father's appearance in the films of Charlie Chan with this group. Your father was a part of a magical time of film-making in Hollywood.

My condolences to you and your family with the loss of your father.

Aloha,

Steve