Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Old Movie Maven Is Back

"Mysterious Edwin Luke" is right! That's one reason to keep coming back to this website . . . among many!

And I want to thank Rush for his many kindess over the years. He made some notes that I got from Kay Linaker and Elena Verdugo available here so I could share them with everybody.

I have now managed to get them loaded up to my website plus one or two other things that I've wanted to get done. They are at the homepage of my website (www.theoldmoviemaven) until I get them to their assorted places.

I was under the weather earlier in the week but I'm ramping back up and headed for Egypt on Monday. You all can find a couple of goodies at the recipes of the week at http://tommenterprises.tripod.com/id8.html.

In the meantime, you all have a great weekend and I'll be in touch!

Virginia

Re: The Old Movie Maven Is Back

Dear Virginia,

I am so happy that you are back on track ans feeling better. I am afraid that we may have left the beverage cart in some disorder last Monday night, and I apologize for all of us if you will doubtless need to restock some of the goodies we consumed in your absence!

Sincerely,
Rush

Re: The Old Movie Maven Is Back

Rush,
I've checked the beverage cart out and it's in perfect order and fully stocked . . . including a goodie to help keep us cool in Egypt tomorrow night - Black Bottom Pie.

It has three layers: chocolate, rum and whipped cream.

This on top of some other old stand-bys like Jalapeno Rolls and Crab Louis from the Crime Doctor's series!

Virginia