Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Warner Bros to release new Charlie Chan set on June 8

Hello everyone!

My first post here, and I have been meaning to post here for a little while. Doing so tonight. I am a Charlie Chan fan and I have the 3 Oland box sets along with the 2 Toler box sets and all 6 Monogram films. I have both box sets of Mr. Motto as well.

Well I was indeed shocked when I saw the news of more Charlie Chan films to be released on the Walmart website in June. I thought to come here and finally present something and I see this topic was already created.

Well I will be glad to get the set. It will be my first real exposure to Roland Winters as Chan. I started exploring around more over the time I started buying my other Chan box sets and read where both number 1 and number 2 sons were in a movie together with their "pop". What a delight came to mind. I actually like the idea of the sons being involved in the capers. They also helped to make the Charlie Chan movies what they were.

Well not to drag the topic off subject, I just want to say that I am glad to see some new Chans coming, and hopefully someone will release the other remaining Chans as well. I really would love to see the Feathered Serpent movie.