Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dead Men Tell Extra Credit for Somebody

Just watched same tonight! Unless I saw wrong, there seems to be a colossal blooper. When Charlie looks up at the talking parrot, it appears to be bright daylight even though the rest of the film is at night time. Sorry I missed the chat, Mondays at 8 just isn't a good time for me. Hope everyone enjoyed the film.

On the flip side of disc was Charlie Chan in Rio. Liked that one too, especially Mary Beth Hughes.

Dear Lin,

Sorry that your schedule does not allow you to join with us on Monday evenings. Once in a while we have a chat on another night, for example, if Monday falls on one of the "family" holidays, such as Christmas or New Year. Please join in when you can!

I'll look for the apparent "blooper" you mentioned next time I watch "Dead Men Tell." "Charlie Chan in Rio" will be our Chat movie for next Monday night. If you, or anyone else, cannot make the Chat, please feel free to watch the picture on your own, and then post your thoughts here, on our Message Board. That way, we can carry on our dialog about the movies into the week!

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Dear Virginia,

Interesting!

Sincerely,
Rush

Thanks Rush! I just watched it and will add my thoughts next week.