Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Chan on online radio tomorrow, July 6

I am posting the following message as I think it may be an interesting event for Charlie Chan fans.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

"On Tuesday, July 6, film maker Harvey Chertok will discuss his documentary on the films of Charlie Chan on online radio’s “Dave White Presents.” The 90 minutes of variety entertainment will also include an interview with musician David “White Bird” LaFlamme and TV’s Green Hornet, Van Williams.

The show debuts twice on the 6th over www.KSAV.org. On Wed., July 7, it will become available for 24/7 download access at www.audioentertainment.org/dwp. For further details, check out the Dave White Presents Facebook page.

So bring along your Number One son, daughter, friends and foes and join us for 90 minutes of the “predictably unpredictable on Dave White Presents!

Dr. Wesley Britton"

Re: Charlie Chan on online radio tomorrow, July 6

That sounds great, thank you for the information!

I just finished listening to the Chan portion of the "Dave White Presents" program, which was an interview with Harvey Chertok. Mr. Chertok produced a documentary on Charlie Chan which, evidently, accompanied the presentation of 21 Fox Chan movies at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City in 1968. It was a fun interview, although there were a number of factual errors. Beginning tomorrow, July 7, one may access this interview at www.audioentertainment.org/dwp. I believe that it is worth a listen.

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

I found that and the interview with Van Williams of Green Hornet fame quite interesting as well...

Dear Lin,

Yes, I enjoyed that interview, too.

Sincerely,
Rush