Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Talk Story with the Ghost Guy of Honolulu

Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii.

If you have a ghost story to share with radio listeners, or if you wish to speak directly to Steve, the Ghost Guy of Honolulu, about a paranormal experience you have had in your life, please call KCCN-FM 100 radio on Wednesdays.

On Wednesday mornings, between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., Hawaii time, Steve is in the KCCN-FM 100 studio taking calls from listeners across the country. If you call us at this time, we will record your ghost story and play it as part of the Morning Drive "Ghost Guy" segment the following Wednesday.

KCCN-FM 100 studio phone: (808) 296-1003.

Mahalo for listening and thank you for your support.

Re: Talk Story with the Ghost Guy of Honolulu

Hi Steve. I used to record Glen Grant when he did his Chicken skin show on KCCN. Is your being sent out as a podcast type show that I can download or do I just have to listen to (and record) when you do it live?

Re: Talk Story with the Ghost Guy of Honolulu

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your interest in the "Ghost Guy" segments on KCCN-FM 100. Glen Grant was the king of telling spooky stories in Hawaii. When he told a story, he just pulled you into it. Also, Glen was a personal friend of mine. Together, we were going to work on a spooky film project, but then he became ill.

For the "GG" features, I am only the talent, I am not involved in the management/production of the show. Things like podcasts are the decision of the Cox Radio management.

Until recently, all our ghost stories, including mine, were posted on the KCCN-FM 100 website. At this time, the website is undergoing a major reconstruction phase. In about a month, the new website will be up again.

In order to hear more of my stories, I recommend that you send an email to David Daniels, Program Director of KCCN, and request more exposure for Steve, the Ghost Guy.

I'm having a ball doing the show. It's a real kick plus a great learning experence. There are several stories that I have recorded for KCCN that have not been broadcast.

Aloha,

Hawaii_Steve
a.k.a. The Ghost Guy

P. S. When your schedule permits, please drop me a personal message through my email. I'd like to talk to you about Glen and podcasting. Thanks.