Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe's report

Joe had the procedure done. He had a badly clogged artry in his heart. Dr Lee said that there was a complication with the balloon... as it started to tear as it was opening the clogged artery. joe had to stay over night. hopefully will be home today Saturday from the hospital. Dr Lee placed a stint in his artery.

Now as for Sally, got ****** day before friday cause of joking. Said Joe had an attitude. Now it gets better. She tell sJoe in the hospital that since he has this stint in him, he can apply for social security disability. Man is semi retired. Preffers to work instead of staying home. I swear at times she wants to control his life. Now the nephew is doing the samething. Telling him he doesn't need to work at a stressful place. Yeah he is one to talk.

I swear she needs to know her limits and when to back off. He ain't two years old and neither am I. I have been with him before her and I will be with him long after her. I am glad I am going back to work in May. Gonna save money and get the hell out where we are living. It'll be much better for him as well as me.

Right now I can't say anything to her cause I am in between a rock and a hard place. Before his procedure, she didn't know he had to go for pretesting. Carried on like a 2 year old. Being mad at me for not telling her. HELLOOOOOOO....news flash you don't need to know everything I dont ask you with drs. And she wonders why and asks me why I don't want to tell anyone what is wrong with me. Well HELLOOOOOO.....don't need you getting involved and interffering.

Nightwolf

Re: Joe's report

NW--May all continue to go well for you and Joe!

As for Sally and her ilk . . . maybe you could suggest that she go see the doctor herself . . . and recommend Dr. Zodiac.--VA

LMAO..............I like that last part Va.

Dear NW,

I am sorry for all of the continuing drama, but am hopeful that Joe is doing well during his recovery.

Sincerely,
Rushy