Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About Last Night's Chat . . .

It will be no surprise to everybody in the chat room last night that I was rudely kicked out . . . probably by the gremlins!

By the time I did get back in at nearly 9 (my time), only Nightwolf showed to be there and I didn't get any response from her.

I hope that I can get - and keep - my computer straightened out by next Monday night.

Virginia

Re: About Last Night's Chat . . .

Hi Virginia,

Sorry to hear that you were kicked out of the Chan Chat Room on Monday. Oh, those gremlins.

FYI, before each Monday chat room, I do the following to my computer:

1) From TOOLS, click on INTERNET OPTIONS.
2) Clear HISTORY.
3) Clear DELETE FILES.
4) Clear DELETE COOKIES.
5) Click on OK.

By doing this action, my computer is clear of unwanted information and, hopefully, prevents any kind of shutdown. Please consider trying this action to your computer before Monday's Chat Room discussion.

Just a helpful recommendation.

Steve

Re: About Last Night's Chat . . .

Dear Virginia,

I am sorry that you were the latest "Gremlin victim." You might try Steve's suggestion and see if that works. I might suggest a "dry run" before our next chat just to see if the problem has been corrected. Before I changed my Internet service, I used to be dropped fairly often, as the problem was due to a weaker connection.

Sincerely,
Rush