Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tomorrow's Chat changed to TUESDAY, July 5

Dear CCF members and friends,

When setting up our Chat schedule for the month of July, which was done back in May, while I realized that an evening was going to fall on July 4, Independence Day, I really wasn't thinking of the ramifications. This is a VERY important holiday, one of THE most important for our country and for us as individuals. Most of us will be spending that day and evening with family and friends as we gather together to celebrate as we always do!

I will will be doing so, and I know that Virginia will not be attending a chat that takes place on Monday evening (tomorrow). So, with deep apologies, and realizing that this may be inconvenient for some, I am rescheduling tomorrow's Chat/Film Viewing for TUESDAY evening, July 5, beginning at 8:00 p.m., EASTERN TIME. Again, I hope that this will be favorable to most of us. (I will send out our regular Chat announcement, complete with film image, tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning.)

Thank you so much, and, I hope to see you at our Chat on TUESDAY evening...

Sincerely,
Rush Glick

Re: Tomorrow's Chat changed to TUESDAY, July 5

Have a happy 4th of July everyone!