Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
The Charlie Chan Game, Round Three - Congrats Rush!

Congrats Rush! It is indeed The Chinese Cat. I know it's Monday's movie but I decided to take an advanced viewing of the movie I hope to join you all Monday in the chatroom for the first time to watch it. If all goes well.

It's too bad I didn't get to use the rest of the pictures...I do like giving the pictures captions. So even though you guessed the movie correctly, I decided to post the pictures just for fun. So here's the last two pictures I was planning on posting in case no one got it:

Photobucket

Charlie Chan, puzzled?

Photobucket

Birmingham with skeletons in his closet?

Anyway, congrats again Rush! Good news! I have some pictures for next Sunday for round four!

Re: The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) Round Three

The Scarlet Clue ?

MysteryMan
The Scarlet Clue ?

Good try MysteryMan, but the actual movie was The Chinese Cat, as Rush was the first to guess correctly. Glad you were playing though. Next Sunday is round four. I have one more movie up my sleeve.

Great! Need to brush up on my Chan films again....good reason now. Love this stuff and look forward to the next

MysteryMan
Great! Need to brush up on my Chan films again....good reason now. Love this stuff and look forward to the next

Glad you like the game MysteryMan! Is your avatar a scene from a movie? If so, what movie?

Nope just a signature to show my interests, hence my nickname and email address....... I'm viewing "Red Dragon" in a bit to brush up on my scenes....I'll give it heck this coming one!

MysteryMan
Nope just a signature to show my interests, hence my nickname and email address....... I'm viewing "Red Dragon" in a bit to brush up on my scenes....I'll give it heck this coming one!

Ah ok. Nice pic though Is the Red Dragon one of the CC movies not on a commercial DVD yet? Because I only own the Fox and TCM boxsets so I don't think I've seen that movie There's a few CC movies, I guess, I'm missing out on and hope to get eventually.

But glad you like the game and you're ready for round 4

Right, Red Dragon is one of those yet to be released on DVD(although was released on Beta tape as part of the Allied Artist Video Charlie Chan Double Feature series Dark Alibi/Red Dragon).
I'm lucky enough and happily enjoying all of those Chan films around (wish one of the lost would show)

MysteryMan
Right, Red Dragon is one of those yet to be released on DVD(although was released on Beta tape as part of the Allied Artist Video Charlie Chan Double Feature series Dark Alibi/Red Dragon).
I'm lucky enough and happily enjoying all of those Chan films around (wish one of the lost would show)

Ah cool. One of these days I'll get those. It'll be great to watch some "new" CC movies heh.

Round Four This Sunday

Just a reminder: round four of The Charlie Chan game this Sunday around 2 to 3 PM EST