Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION: AJ SPENCER PUBLISHING

Just wanted to let you all know that the publisher I have, well I should say had, is a liar, fraud and thief. AJ Spencer is not her real name. Whoever she is steals other peoples work and publishes it as her own. Also she lies and is a down right fraud. She has been reported tot he Attorney General and police. If any of you ordered a book from when her website was up, i am sorry to say you won't see the book. Let alone your money back as well. Hopefully those of you that know of what I did witht his publsiher, I pray you didn't. She has been selling the book Blood Works. Last I spoke to her in her last email, she said to me once the other stopped screwing around with her life and get on with their's shell send the royalties and book. We all know we won't see it.

She has been living off of people. She has taken money from other friends and two other authors. Of which 1000 dollars was taken form them. Luckly two people have cancelled checks that they gave her money. I was one of the lucky ones.

Please spread the word on Facebook, myspace, etc.. Warn people that she is a fraud, liar and theif. I don't want to see this haopopen to anyone else.

Nightwolf