Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) Round 5

First, I want to apologize to everyone. Due to being busy, I didn't have time to watch a Charlie Chan movie this week

Instead of taking a screenshot from a CC movie myself, like I'd normally do, I got a picture of a CC movie from online. So hopefully the picture will be ok.

Who'll be the first to guess which Charlie Chan movie the following picture is from?

Hint: This movie had some historical stock footage: one of a historical event, another of a soon-to-be disaster.

Hopefully next week I'll be able to watch a CC movie for the game.

Re: The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) Round 5

Another clue: Lee is very surprised to see his Pop, in this scene, not expecting that he was anywhere near this locale.

I believe the answer is Charlie Chan at the Olympics!!

I'm with you......CC in Olympics

Re: The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) Round 5 - Congrats Tracy!

Congrats Tracy for being the first to name the movie, Charlie Chan at the Olympics!

As stated by the hints: contained footage of both the 1936 Berlin Olympics and the Hindenburg (which actually blew up prior to the movie's release).

DMC, MysteryMan, glad to see you two were also playing this week

Thanks for providing the extra hint there DMC, something tells me you knew what the movie was from the start also

Anyway, congrats again Tracy.

Re: Round 6 ?

Any Chance of Round 6 ? Just wondering as I enjoy the board activity

I love the idea but this picture has me stumpedQ

Virginia

Thanks for asking MysteryMan! I wasn't sure if was going to be able to get to round 6 this week but in the end, I had some free time after all so round 6 is here!

TYSM! I look forward to the Sunday trivia...guess I need to stop staying up late watching scary movies on Saturday so I can get here hopefully first!