Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!

How are you all doing?

Sorry that I've been awol . . . again!

I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea and am awaiting the mask and all. There have been other things that are basically boring but I have managed to add to my website - you can start on the home page - One is an interesting item on Lon Chaney, Sr., that I finally got to my site and apologies to Brooklyn Jay for taking so long!

I also found a picture of the room that held King Tut's coffins. I also came across one being hoisted by a block and tackle.

I love Charlie Chan in Egypt but I've loved Egyptian Antiquities for so long that I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a movie!

VIrginia

Re: Hi!

Yeah! Hi Virginia...glad your back posting.Have missed your presence and hope you get the issues ironed out. I'm heading over to the maven site now to enjoy myself.....see ya soon again.

Welcome back Virginia! Sorry to hear about the sleep apnea though :( I know some who have that. I hope the mask helps!

Hi Virgina: I am sorry to hear of your sleep problems. i had brutal insomnia for about a whole year and i know how difficult sleep problems can greatly affect your whole life. Miss your precsence on Mondays and i hope u can rejoin us real soon.

Dear Virginia,

WELCOME BACK! Speaking for all of us, if I may, you have been sorely missed both here at this Message Board as well as at our weekly chat sessions! Tomorrow (Monday) evening, we will have a welcome home party for you in our Chat Room!

Sincerely,
Rush