Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I Figured It Out DMC!

I figured out what scene was reused! The strangest thing was, it was one of the scenes I was thinking about when you first brought up the challenge, however I couldn't place the first movie it appeared in. In fact, the first movie it appeared in was the only Monogram movie that I haven't rewatched recently!

Then when MysteryMan said the titles contained 's' in it, those two movies actually were the first to pop into my head. Sure enough, they both had the scene! So thanks to MysteryMan for that and thank you DMC (and your husband) for the challenge and actually bringing this up, because I didn't even realize this scene was in both movies (or at least not consciously heh).

I've provided three screenshots of the scene. If there's anyone else who would like to guess which movies the scene is from, I won't name the movie titles.

Scene1

Scene2

Scene3

Re: I Figured It Out DMC!

Oh, I am glad that you figured it out. I was beginning to feel guilty for causing you such a problem, but didn't want to take away the challenge for others.

Now they all have an extra "game", and should have fun.

Re: I Figured It Out DMC!

DMC
Oh, I am glad that you figured it out. I was beginning to feel guilty for causing you such a problem, but didn't want to take away the challenge for others.

Now they all have an extra "game", and should have fun.

Ah no reason to feel guilty. I usually love challenges and puzzles.

Reminder Everyone - New Round Sunday at 5 EST

Round 7 of The Charlie Chan Game will be this Sunday at 5pm EST.

Also, I'm looking into a new game that maybe you guys will all like but I'm not sure if and when I'll get it going...so I won't say anymore until I know for sure

Re: Reminder Everyone - New Round Sunday at 5 EST

Ahhhhhh....I Love Mystery and Suspense!

Re: Reminder Everyone - New Round Sunday at 5pm EST

hehe same here MysteryMan