Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Firebug Trivia

DMC
Gee, I wonder if Jimmy using liquid smoke on the murderess' sleeve in Reno counts?

This IS fun!

I completely forgot about those two scenes you mentioned. My memory isn't that great usually heh but if I think of any others, I'll let you know

Thanks, Diana!

You'd think I have a copy of the cards on my page for Honolulu (http://tommenterprises.tripod.com/id224.html) or on my Etta Kitt (http://tommenterprises.com/id78.html).

Now I have to watch CC in Honoluu all over again. . . maybe with the right flavor of ice cream!

ANd I'll try to do more like this, especially since I forgot about Jimmy wanted to send the villainess to you-know-where by direct express!

ALl great replies!

Virginia

I appreciate the trivia Virginia. Out of curiousity, which movie were you thinking about with the firebug son?

Charlie Chan in Honolulu . . . I think that one was the one. One's mind tends to melt and our weathermen have been saying that this is the third hottest summer ever.

I don't know why when it's only been hovering etween 200 degrees and 108 degrees. . . . Pool time with ice cream, Cokes and cold cut sandwiches!

Virginia "I'm melting" Johnson

Sorry about your temps, Virginia.

We haven't even been above 100 all summer, which is VERY unusual. When I was a kid, growing up around here, in the '50s, it would be above 100 all through June, July, and August. Julys were quite frequently in the 110-120 degree range.

Our global warming has occured in the winter, but not in the summer. Maybe we have global "temperatures leveling out"?

Diana

Virginia Johnson
Charlie Chan in Honolulu . . . I think that one was the one. One's mind tends to melt and our weathermen have been saying that this is the third hottest summer ever.

I don't know why when it's only been hovering etween 200 degrees and 108 degrees. . . . Pool time with ice cream, Cokes and cold cut sandwiches!

Virginia "I'm melting" Johnson

Ah ok. And that is definitely hot! I feel the need for a dip in a pool full of ice cubes myself heh for I can't stand the heat either. Hopefully it'll cool off sooner or later