Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Charlie Chan Game - Round 8 (New Variation of the Original Game)

This is Round 8 of The Charlie Chan Game, but with a twist! While I'm not sure if you all will like this new variation of the game, I thought I'd try it out for a change. Please give me feedback if you like the idea! I won't do this too often, and don't worry I'll go back to the regular game next week, but if you all like the idea, I'll do it from time to time -- just to change things up!

OK, so here's the game: Below are three pictures from two different Charlie Chan movies. Two of the pictures below are from the same movie while the third is from a different Charlie Chan movie. Your objective is to pick out the two pictures that are from the same Charlie Chan movie!

As a bonus, try to guess the two Charlie Chan movies represented in the pictures below!

Good Luck and please give me your feedback if you like this variation of the game or not!

Img A - Birmingham Driving
BBDriving

Img B - A Cab Ride
CabRide

Img C - Gassed!
Gassed

Which two images above are from the same Charlie Chan movie?

Re: The Charlie Chan Game - Round 8 (New Variation of the Original Game)

The Chinese Cat/Bermingham Driving, gassed. Charlie Chan in the Secret Service, A cab Ride

Re: The Charlie Chan Game - Round 8 Congrats Kenneth!

Congratulations Kenneth! You were correct! That's 3 in a row now! I was actually worried that the picture of the cab ride would be a bit tough to guess but you guessed them all correctly and quickly too!

Thank you. This added variation to the game was fun. Gives it a little more challenge.

Kenneth Bradshaw
Thank you. This added variation to the game was fun. Gives it a little more challenge.

Thanks Kenneth. Glad you liked it. I was hoping it would be a bit more challenging. I may do it again eventually, but next week I'll go back to the normal game and see what happens after that.

Dear RCF,

Nice variation! I always enjoy seeing the moments that you choose from the films. I will give a clue, if needed, here. One image, I believe, shows a taxicab moment that is actually seen in TWO Chan films! Maybe as an added bonus, those two films could be mentioned.

Always fun, and thank you, as always!

Sincerely,
Rush

Rush Glick
Dear RCF,

Nice variation! I always enjoy seeing the moments that you choose from the films. I will give a clue, if needed, here. One image, I believe, shows a taxicab moment that is actually seen in TWO Chan films! Maybe as an added bonus, those two films could be mentioned.

Always fun, and thank you, as always!

Sincerely,
Rush

Thanks Rush! Glad you liked the variation of the game! I enjoy getting feedback because it makes me feel like people enjoy the game that I take the time to do. Believe it or not, it actually took me two and a half hours last night to come up with the pictures for this game. I was very undecided of which pictures to go with. There's always a question of whether it's too easy or too difficult. I went through numerous pictures and even changed a picture at the last moment.

So it's nice to get some positive feedback. I hope the game is fun for everyone who likes to play because with hardly any replies, it's hard to know whether people even play it or not

And you were correct, the cab ride picture is indeed from one of those movies that has the repeated scene (the scene used in two chan films).

I have some extra challenges that I might post eventually as well, if people would like. They involve some interesting things I found out while going through various CC movies for my games. I hope people will be interested in that as well.

Thanks again Rush, and to all those who play the game. I just wish I'd have some more feedback from the rest of the site-goers.

Fan -

We really like the games, and they can't get too "out there" for us, as we have seen the movies 100s of times.

Because of having seen the movies so many times, I won't name them, but give a clue, if I happen to see the game before someone else has already guessed the answer.

PLEASE keep up the great work, we do appreciate it, really we do.

Diana and Jerry

DMC
Fan -

We really like the games, and they can't get too "out there" for us, as we have seen the movies 100s of times.

Because of having seen the movies so many times, I won't name them, but give a clue, if I happen to see the game before someone else has already guessed the answer.

PLEASE keep up the great work, we do appreciate it, really we do.

Diana and Jerry

Thanks DMC, and your husband too. I'm glad you two like the games. I know that you've been a fan of it since the beginning.

I guess I get a bit picky at times because I want to make the game challenging enough but still fun. I know if it's too difficult many people who would like to play it won't like it and if it's too easy, then it may become boring. So I always hope for the inbetween. You all are definitely good at the game though. I doubt I'd be able to guess the movies easily if it wasn't my own game hehe

As long as there's at least one person who likes the game, I'll continue doing it. So don't worry; and thanks again