Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) - Round 9

Great images RCF.

I like this particular movie. It is our introduction to #1 son, Lee. As with most of the Fox movies, it has its own, individual flavor and feel, such as the trip to Cafe du Singe Bleu (?sp).

Thanks again, Diana

I just watched this the other night...Charlie Chan In Paris. I enjoy the game very much. The screen shots are great.

Dear RCF,

GREAT job! I love the gif file image, especially! I will, if I may, humbly add a clue by stating that this one takes place in what is perhaps my favorite city in the world.

Sincerely,
Rush

Hi RCF,

Nice images are from one of the better Chan films: "Charlie Chan in Paris" - if I'm not mistaken. Just going from the top of my head. The animation, on the second image, adds greatly to the quiz.

Steve

Re: The Charlie Chan Game (Guess the Movie) - Round 9 - Congrats DMC!

First off, congrats to DMC for being the first to guess the movie correctly! While you didn't mention the movie title, what you mentioned is from the correct movie: Charlie Chan in Paris. And I agree, I do like this movie a lot!

Secondly, thank you DMC, Kenneth, Rush, and Steve for your comments. I'm glad you guys liked the pictures! I unfortunately had to resize and compress the animated gif a bit (which ended up losing some quality in the gif) in order to reduce the file size. But I think it turned out ok.

Glad you all were able to guess the movie, congrats and thanks again. I do like doing the games, I'm glad you all enjoy it

I like the gif image too!

Virginia

Virginia Johnson
I like the gif image too!

Virginia

Thanks Virginia