Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chanagram

Great game idea Fan, and ditto for the first game Rush. Don't know if I could do that.

I figured out the answer, but won't ruin it for the others. Actually I am not sure if I have ever seen this movie, at least not recently, maybe back in the 1970s.

Diana

It's a Winters film as I know it too! neat idea

Great Idea for a Game. Answer, a Winters Film.

Rush Glick
Dear RCF,

Great idea! Here is an anagram - or Chanagram! - of a Charlie Chan movie: HAD GREY KNOTS.

Sincerely,
Rush

The Sky Dragon!!

Again, great Chanagram Rush!

You got it, RCF! Actually, it seems that others did, too. Would anyone like to offer another Chanagram?

Sincerely,
Rush

Rush Glick
You got it, RCF! Actually, it seems that others did, too. Would anyone like to offer another Chanagram?

Sincerely,
Rush

Yeah everyone else knew the answer; they did help with the clue that it had Roland Winters as Charlie Chan. So thanks to them for that.

There's actually some sites that will make anagrams for you. I did a google search for them a while back and found a few where you enter a word or phrase and they'll return a list of anagrams. So if anyone rather do it that way than by hand that'd be fine. It's still a challenge to find a clever anagram though. But we can then compile a list of Chanagrams with credit to those who came up with it! I'll try to figure out some more whenever I get the chance.

Glad you all like the idea! I wasn't sure if the game would be too difficult or not, also it's pretty challenging to come up with interesting Chanagrams but since you all like the idea, I think we should continue it.

By the way, Rush, that's a great Chanagram!

I don't think I know the movie title though heh