Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dangerous Money question

Dear JaninPenna,

We will have to look at that scene with the drawer again. Now, as to the captain calling his ship, the S.S. 'Newcastle,' a "boat," I think that that would be possible. It would be something, perhaps, like a father referring to his son or daughter as his "kid."

Sincerely,
Rush

Dear JaninPenna,

We will have to look at that scene with the drawer again. Now, as to the captain calling his ship, the S.S. 'Newcastle,' a "boat," I think that that would be possible. It would be something, perhaps, like a father referring to his son or daughter as his "kid."

Sincerely,
Rush

Hi Rush,
Thank you for very much for your most humble correction regarding honorable vessel.

I can't figure out what I should be seeing in that drawer! It's pretty close to the beginning of the film.

...janet

Dear Janet,

I will try to take a look at the scene you mention when I have a moment. There is probably a reason that the camera lingers on the drawer. It is possible that after that scene was shot the script was changed, That that scene would have made sense, originally, but, the context may have been lost. Again, I'll try to take a look!

Sincerely,
Rush