Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Halloween Treat for Fans of Horror and Mystery Films!

Hawaii Steve has offered

A Halloween Treat for Fans of Horror and Mystery Films!

Just in time for Halloween, a collection of horror-theme film clips + a mini Charlie Chan quiz. Listed below, please find a listing of 15 film clips from the Internet Archive website. When your schedule permits, view the spooky clips in the order listed below. The web address is: www.archive.org.

Upon reaching the Internet Archive website, enter each title separately, in the "search" window as listed below. Then select: "moving images" from the drop-down bar. Then hit "go." With luck, the correct title should come up.

BONUS: The Mini Charlie Chan Film Quiz

To test of your knowledge of the "Chan Players," let me provide with the following challenge. Featured among the 15 film clips are appearances from six (6) actors that appeared in the Charlie Chan film series (1931-1949). Can you spot all six actors? If so, name them in your reply to this posting. Enjoy the spooky season of thrills and chills. Good luck to one and all.

Classic Horror Film Clips for the Halloween Season
1. "Bud Abbott & Lou Costello Meet Frankenstein trailer"
2. "The Blob trailer" (1958)"
3. "Ghost of Frankenstein-trailer"
4. "Mark of the Vampire-trailer"
5. "Black Sabbath-trailer"
6. "Dracula (1931) - trailer"
7. "Dracula Has Risen From The Grave-trailer"
8. "Hold That Ghost trailer (1941)"
9. "The Mummy's Tomb-trailer"
10. "Dracula Vs. Frankenstein-trailer"
11. "Frankenstein Meet the Wolf Man-trailer"
12. "The Phantom of the Opera-Unmasking Scene (1925)"
13. "The Pit And The Pendulum-trailer"
14. "Ship's Reporter: Interview with Bela Lugosi"
15. "Ode to the Horror Movie"
========================
Running Time: approximately 30 minutes.

Re: A Halloween Treat for Fans of Horror and Mystery Films!

Dear Rush,

Thank you for posting my Halloween Treat on the Charlie Chan Family website. I appreciate your assistance. My treat is dedicated to movie fans who enjoy viewing classic horror films from the past.

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!

Hawaii_Steve