Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Charlie Chan Game - Round 15 (Find the Charlie Chan Picture!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Charlie Chan Game

Round 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello mystery lovers! Every now and then I like to change things up to keep things interesting. This week, I have a new variation of my Charlie Chan Game that I hope you all will like. If not, I won't do it again. So feedback counts! As always the challenge for me is making the game not too difficult but yet not too easy. You all are experts so believe me, it's a challenge!

So here's the rules for this game: Below are three pictures. Ah but only one picture is from a Charlie Chan movie! The other two are pictures from a Mr. Wong movie. Your objective is to figure out which picture is from the Charlie Chan movie!

This game should be fine for even those who aren't familiar with Mr. Wong. Just be sure to pick the right image from the Charlie Chan movie and not the Wong one (I appologize for the pun there).

Bonus if you can name the Charlie Chan movie that the picture belongs to. And more bonus if you can name the Mr. Wong movie that the other two pictures belongs to!

Note: Even if someone already guesses which picture below is from the Charlie Chan movie, you may still be able to guess which movie it's from (if not already guessed) or which Mr. Wong movie the other two pictures are from. So this game can have multiple winners!

So here's the images and remember, only one is from a Charlie Chan movie..but which one?

Image A

Image B

Image C

Good Luck

Re: The Charlie Chan Game - Round 15 (Find the Charlie Chan Picture!)

Image B is the Chan movie - "CC in Paris".

Images A and C are from "The Phantom of Chinatown", the movie in which Keye Luke stars.

Thank you for the fun Fan. I hope I am not being a hog, stealing all the fun. Jerry guessed these correctly, as well.

Keep up the good work!

Re: The Charlie Chan Game - Round 15 (Find the Charlie Chan Picture!) - Congrats DMC & Jerry

DMC
Image B is the Chan movie - "CC in Paris".

Images A and C are from "The Phantom of Chinatown", the movie in which Keye Luke stars.

Thank you for the fun Fan. I hope I am not being a hog, stealing all the fun. Jerry guessed these correctly, as well.

Keep up the good work!

Congrats DMC and Jerry! You both got it right. As well as the bonuses! Great work! And don't worry..you were the only ones guessing...I was beginning to wonder if I actually had everyone stumped

Maybe the Mr. Wong pictures threw everyone else off? I was just trying something different. Ah well. Glad you and Jerry liked it.

Chanagram Game Sunday

Things have been somewhat hectic for me lately and I will apologize in advance as it will affect me being able to do my Charlie Chan Game.

This Sunday, instead of the Charlie Chan picture game, I'll be doing a Chanagram game for any who like word games.

Next Sunday, the sunday before Halloween, I have a picture that relates to Halloween that I'll use for my Charlie Chan Game.

So normal time though for the Chanagram game this sunday: 5pm EST.