Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Charlie Chan Game - Round 15 (Find the Charlie Chan Picture!)

Image B is the Chan movie - "CC in Paris".

Images A and C are from "The Phantom of Chinatown", the movie in which Keye Luke stars.

Thank you for the fun Fan. I hope I am not being a hog, stealing all the fun. Jerry guessed these correctly, as well.

Keep up the good work!

Re: The Charlie Chan Game - Round 15 (Find the Charlie Chan Picture!) - Congrats DMC & Jerry

DMC
Image B is the Chan movie - "CC in Paris".

Images A and C are from "The Phantom of Chinatown", the movie in which Keye Luke stars.

Thank you for the fun Fan. I hope I am not being a hog, stealing all the fun. Jerry guessed these correctly, as well.

Keep up the good work!

Congrats DMC and Jerry! You both got it right. As well as the bonuses! Great work! And don't worry..you were the only ones guessing...I was beginning to wonder if I actually had everyone stumped

Maybe the Mr. Wong pictures threw everyone else off? I was just trying something different. Ah well. Glad you and Jerry liked it.

Chanagram Game Sunday

Things have been somewhat hectic for me lately and I will apologize in advance as it will affect me being able to do my Charlie Chan Game.

This Sunday, instead of the Charlie Chan picture game, I'll be doing a Chanagram game for any who like word games.

Next Sunday, the sunday before Halloween, I have a picture that relates to Halloween that I'll use for my Charlie Chan Game.

So normal time though for the Chanagram game this sunday: 5pm EST.