Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Chanagram Game

Hi everyone. This week, instead of a Charlie Chan picture game, I have a new Chanagram game for those who like word games.

A reminder of what a "Chanagram" is:

An anagram is where you take a word, name, or phrase and by using all the letters just once, rearrange them to form another word, name or phrase: the anagram. Typically the anagram has some clever or witty connection to the original word/name/phrase you began with, but not always.

A "Chanagram", then, is my terminology for an anagram of a Charlie Chan-related word, name or phrase. Chanagrams would be an anagram of: A character name from a Charlie Chan movie, an actor's name from a Charlie Chan movie, or even a Charlie Chan movie title. It's important to remember that all the letters in the Chanagram are only used once. For examples of Chanagrams, see the "Previous Chanagrams" table included at the end of this post.

Below is a new Chanagram of a Charlie Chan movie title. Your objective is to unscramble the letters from the Chanagram and form the correct movie title (fill in the blanks below). Remember, you can only use each letter from the Chanagram once! If no one can do this within 24 hours, I'll post a clue to what the movie title is.

The Chanagram: Ideal restaurants
The movie title: Charlie Chan _____ ________ ________

Previous Chanagrams
Below are the previous two Chanagrams posted so far on this message board. Can you come up with a Chanagram?

ChanagramWhat it RepresentsType
Aha ClincherCharlie ChanCharacter
Had Grey KnotsThe Sky Dragon (Contributed by Rush)Movie Title

Re: New Chanagram Game

Dear RCF,
Could it be: Charlie Chan "at Treasure Island"?
Thanks,
Matt

Matt
Dear RCF,
Could it be: Charlie Chan "at Treasure Island"?
Thanks,
Matt

You got it Matt and pretty fast too! Congrats!

Congratulations, Matt!

Sincerely,
Rush