Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chanagram Game...Here's another!

Rush Glick
Dear RCF,

I am sorry that you are so busy, but, I suppose that that could be good if it relates to a job. Many of us realize today the good fortune in simply having one to be busily involved in!

I can help you out, if you like, until things calm down for you. As DMC has so quickly solved your current Chanagram, here is my humble offering, if I may, as a second one for this week:

Catch Steel Lure

Which Charlie Chan movie, from the series proper, is this, please?

Sincerely,
Rush

That's true Rush, but unfortunately not really job-related but more study-related along with doing other things that prevent me from being able to get much time right now to put the games together. But hopefully I'll be able to get the games going again soon. I'll hopefully still be able to join the chat though (if all goes well today).

Thanks for the added game though! Looks good! I shall work on it when I get the chance

Re: Chanagram Game...Here's another!

Rush Glick
Dear RCF,

I am sorry that you are so busy, but, I suppose that that could be good if it relates to a job. Many of us realize today the good fortune in simply having one to be busily involved in!

I can help you out, if you like, until things calm down for you. As DMC has so quickly solved your current Chanagram, here is my humble offering, if I may, as a second one for this week:

Catch Steel Lure

Which Charlie Chan movie, from the series proper, is this, please?

Sincerely,
Rush

Well it took me a couple of days to get a chance to do it but I finally got to it. The movie title is "The Scarlet Clue" Thanks again for the Chanagram Rush.

Re: Chanagram Game

DMC
Fan, I am sorry to hear that you will be too busy to entertain us for a while. We will miss it.

Your movie today is one of the most well done movies, in my humble opinion. We just happened to watch it last night. And, as usual, my husband still can't understand Mrs. Chan when she says "judge says yes, too".

Diana

Congrats DMC! Charlie Chan at the Circus is correct. I forgot about that line that Mrs. Chan says.

Hopefully I'll be able to do the games again soon. I just need a few weeks to get things done and I ran out of Chanagrams that I had stored away heh. Glad you enjoy the games though DMC