Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: News about Virginia...

Rush -

If you talk to Virginia let her know that she is receiving the very best of "Get Well" wishes from these Chan fans in WA state. We have been through our heart scares in the past, so know that they can be gotten through.

Diana and Jerry

Oh my goodness. I am so happy to hear that virginia will be ok. Please if anyone is talking to her please tell her Skyler and I wish her well and better health in the new year. I have spent a lot of time in the hospital and will probably have valve replacement this coming year so if she needs someone to talk to please have her request my e mail address or even phone number. Sincerely: Tracy

Rush,
Thank you so much for keeping our Chan family updated as to Virgina's situation. Please pass on my warmest wishes for a speedy recovery and know she's in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely,
Matt

I'm so sorry to hear about Virginia but glad to hear she's doing better and I hope that she continues to get better!

Rush, when you get the chance to talk to her again, please tell her that I said to feel well and I hope to see her in the chat soon! Keep us updated! Thanks!

Dear Rush,

Like so many others have expressed before me, please give Virginia my warmest wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Steve