Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TALKED TO VIRGINIA via Telephone

Dear Aunt Ling,

Earlier today, I tried phoning Virginia from Honolulu, but the number that I have for her did not go through. I tried calling her twice. I'm glad to hear that you were able to reach her via her cel phone.

It is my understanding that a number of CCF members are busy with family matters, including Rush. You should be hearing from him soon.

I'm glad to hear that Virginia is doing well.

Sincerely,

Hawaii_Steve

Re: TALKED TO VIRGINIA via Telephone

Dear Aunt Ling,

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach Virginia. I, too, spoke with her just minutes ago, and she told me that the two of you had spoken. Earlier, I had tried to reach her on the usual number that I had always used, but it didn't work. Fortunately, she called me and i now have her current number!

Virginia sounded great, and we had some good laughs during our conversation just as I am sure that you did! She is still experiencing computer connection issues, and will not be with us tomorrow night for our Chat, however. Hopefully that will change soon.

Sincerely,
Rush

Rush so happy to hear you spoke with Virginia

YIPPY !! YIPPY !! So happy you talked ~
You make her feel better !
Charlie Chan Family really is her family ~~
Auntie

Re: Rush so happy to hear you spoke with Virginia

Glad to hear of the contacts with Virginia... this was my reason for trying to reach you Rush...
Sorry I am missing viewings this month.. in rehearsals for another play.... be back mid-February
Len