Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Charlie in miniature

Wow Louise I just checked out your display and it truly is amazing. Charlie looked great. Congratulations! I am amazed at your creativity and display skills.

Dear Louise,

Congratulations on your wonderful flower exhibit. Not only does Charlie look great, so does the Hawaiian setting and decorations. Such detailed work. Very nice.

Aloha,

Hawaii Steve

Dear Louise,

Sometimes, people need to be given the obvious in order to determine the obvious! I would guess that some people HAD to have realized that yours was a Charlie Chan mystery! There seemed, from one of the images, to have been a LOT of people looking at the displays, and this could explain why some may not have been able to look closely enough to get the idea that you intended.

When I first looked at your photos, I had to check twice to make sure that it was not a full-scale tableau! GREAT JOB! The details are stunning, and, it must me my imagination, but, did Mr. Chan move and change position in a couple of frames?

Again, Louise, wonderful job, and MUCH appreciated by your humble servant...

Sincerely,
Rush

Wow! That is incredible! Beautiful...you must have an amazing amount of patience to create that...

Great job on the display Louise! It looks really great!

Can't believe I missed this? Fantastic Louise!