Return to Website

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board

Welcome to our Message Board. Please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, or information.

The Charlie Chan Family Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latest on Joanne

The day Joanne couldn't have a treatment the dfollowing day she had the makeup for it with system being out. She had a good night consuming chemo pills. This was March third for the update.

Now this update was March 6th. You will also see comments that I left Tribefan.

Hi all, thank you for all your prayers and support. Updates might not come as frequently because there's not much to tell. She's tolerating radiation and chemo extremely well. I hope the tumors...not so much. After the next six weeks of this, she will get her next big MRI and we will see where we stand. I thought of the gospel at our wedding, loaves and fishes. That generosity Christ tried to demonstrate is what many of you have demonstrated to my family. I will be forever grateful for these acts of mercy.

Prayers will still come your way Billl. I gave the lastest updates to Rush and the rest of the chan family Monday evening.

Thanks NW. If I put it on Facebook, no need to hold back from those dear friends.

Welocme Bill. No need to hold back.

Nightwolf

Re: Latest on Joanne

Dear NW,

Thank you, and Joanne will remain in our thoughts and prayers, as will Bill (TF) and the kids. This has certainly been the most trying of times for the Walsh family, and I can say with equal certainty that our collective heart is with them and will remain so until Joanne is well again.

Sincerely,
Rush